March 13, 2011

Pink Eiffel tower

Just before living France , my husband and I had diner in Eiffel Tower restaurant ' Le Jules Verne'. What a wonderful memory. It was a farewell gift from all our friends. We really looooved the atmosphere and the fine dining.It is one of the best restaurant we've experienced.

This evening was so romantic .The picture bellow was taken that evening in feb 2008 with a small sony pocket camera. I thought I would play with it and give it a second life. I choose a pink color to paint the love and hapiness of that night.



2 comments:

  1. Coucou, Elisa!

    Je me suis permise de venir faire mon tour, ça ne t'ennuie pas j'espère?

    Elle est cool, cette photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne,
    Ho mais tu es la bienvenue bien sur. Merci pour tes coms.
    Bises
    elisacanada

    ReplyDelete