March 20, 2011

new gear

I am so exited ! I bought friday my new camera. It is a Canon EOS60D with a lense Canon Ef-S 18/200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS .
Now I can strat some good things. The difference is amazing. My previous camera was a simple point and shoot Canon SX10 IS . I can't wait to play more with it and explore all the possibilities.

This week was really a big week for me  . I did so many things for my project.
I registred my business "ElisaCanada" and I opened a business account. I also printed couple  of my pictures and framed them for my house. And finally , I bought my new camera with a nice purple TenBa camera bag.

I am just missing a tripod and I will be all set for some exciting new adventures.



I am going to New york  next week. Of course I will bring my camera with me ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wahou! Bravo pour cette nouvelle acquisition!

    ReplyDelete