February 20, 2011

Chantilly chateau France

I am travelling to Europe this week .  In fact I am going to Germany for business but I also stop by France for the week end.
Chantilly is my favorite city. I used to live just 5 minutes from Chantilly.
I love Chantilly. There is a small road passing just in front of the castle. I used to take that road to go shopping.  It was just  amazing. Each time I drive on this road, my heart goes boom and I am so impressed by this view.

This ans the Eiffel tower are my 2 favorite views from France . Ok that a also a big plate of cheese with a baguette and some red wine of course !!

2 comments:

  1. Elisa, tu as l'art de composer une image. Ce château est superbe, l'atmosphère douce et réconfortante.

    As-tu trouver un cours en ligne digne d'intérêt finalement? Si tu vas sur mon blog,sur la colonne de droite, j'ai ajouté des liens vidéos. Plusieurs d'entre eux valent le détour, tu peux apprendre plein de trucs juste à les visionner. Et en plus, ça ne coûte pas un sous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Anne. Je vais aller voir les liens de tes videos. Pour le cours, je t,envoi un message perso.
    Bises
    Elisacanada

    ReplyDelete